NEWS

A hairdresser died while on vacation with friends in Mexico and her parents were told she died of alcohol poisoning (Video)

A hairdresser died while on vacation with friends in Mexico and her parents were told she died of alcohol poisoning, but new details have emerged in her death.
On Oct. 28, 25-year-old Shanquella Robinson left Charlotte, North Carolina, to go on a trip with friends to celebrate one of their birthdays in Cabo, Mexico. A day later, she was dead.
Shocking details emerge as woman dies while on vacation with friends in Mexico (disturbing video)

 

 

Shocking details emerge as woman dies while on vacation with friends in Mexico (disturbing video)

 

 

Shocking details emerge as woman dies while on vacation with friends in Mexico (disturbing video)

 

 

Shocking details emerge as woman dies while on vacation with friends in Mexico (disturbing video)

 

Watch the videos below.

About the author

viral9ja

Music Hyper & Entertainment Guru,Advert:PR audiomack trending, spotify, Apple Music,playlist pitching,boomplay highlight etc. AUDIOMACK EVERYTHING

Leave a Comment

%d bloggers like this: