Here is our top selection of India’s Best Smartphones List Under Rs.25000
- Realme 10 Pro Plus-Rs. 24,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus- Rs.20,949
- Poco X5 Pro- Rs.20,999
- Samsung Galaxy F62- Rs.23,999
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite-Rs.19,490
Realme 10 Pro Plus-Rs. 24,999
- The Realme 10 Pro+ is the company’s latest mid-ranger. It has improved over the Realme 9 Pro+ in various areas, with the display being the standout. The 6.7-inch full-HD AMOLED display on the Realme 10 Pro Plus 5G supports a refresh rate of 120Hz. It is the least expensive smartphone with a curved screen. The base variant of the Realme 10 Pro Plus phone, with 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, costs Rs. 24,999. The 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB storage choices cost Rs. 25,999 and Rs. 27,999, respectively.
- The 108-megapixel primary camera lacks OIS functionality. It has three cameras, one of which is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and the other is a 2-megapixel macro sensor. Out of the box, the device runs the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0.
- Realme 10 Pro Plus is one of the Best Smartphones Under Rs.25000 in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus- Rs.20,949
- The Redmi Note series has always been about getting outstanding features and specifications for around Rs. 20,000, but the new Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G starts at a higher price. It boasts a 108-megapixel primary back camera, 67W rapid charging, a Snapdragon 695 SoC, 5G connectivity, and a 120Hz Super AMOLED display.
- However, the competition is fierce, and this balance at this price is only for some. The style is simple. However, a Mirage Blue variant has a distinctive back pattern resembling sea waves. The display is bright and vibrant, although it lacks HDR. The overall performance is excellent, and the Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G arrives with Android 11 out of the box. Other alternatives at this price point may be more potent for gamers. Photography was likewise mediocre, with good daytime performance but poor low-light results and no 4K video capture. Charging is also really fast in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus is one of the Best Smartphones Under Rs.25000 in India.
Poco X5 Pro- Rs.20,999
- In India, the Poco X5 Pro is a new mid-range 5G smartphone priced under Rs. 25,000. The new Poco X-series smartphone improves on the previous model in several ways. The phone boasts a 6.67-inch 10-bit AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. A layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protects the display. The Poco X5 Pro, unlike its predecessor, has a plastic back plate. The Poco X5 Pro smartphone boasts three back cameras, including a 108-megapixel primary camera. An 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro sensor are also included.
- The front camera of the Poco X5 Pro 5G is 16 megapixels. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC and up to 8GB of RAM. There has a storage capacity of up to 256GB. The Poco X5 Pro 5G ships with Android 12-based MIUI 14.
- Poco X5 Pro is one of the Best Smartphones Under Rs.25000 in India.
Samsung Galaxy F62- Rs.23,999
- The Samsung Galaxy F62 is a great mid-range smartphone that checks most boxes. The smartphone has a strong Exynos 9825 CPU and a large 7,000mAh battery that can keep you going for nearly two days. The phone is powered by a 25W fast charger, which takes its sweet time to charge. The Samsung Galaxy F62 smartphone’s cameras produce good photographs in daylight, but its night shots could be better. The Samsung Galaxy F62 display is stunning but lacks a fast refresh rate.
- Samsung Galaxy F62 is one of the Best Smartphones Under Rs.25000 in India.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite-Rs.19,490
- For all the right reasons, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is one of the most talked-about phones in the category. To begin with, the handset is both thin and light. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite smartphone also has an excellent design with Gorilla Glass5 on both the back and front. The display on the smartphone has a refresh rate of 90Hz, while a 64MP primary sensor leads the back cameras. The processor is a tad old-fashioned, but the Mi 11 Lite will only slow down in everyday use if you’re doing heavy-duty gaming.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is amongst one of the Best Smartphones Under Rs.25000 in India.
There are now several fascinating phones in the Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 price range, ranging from phones with in-display fingerprint sensors to mobiles with flagship-grade CPUs and multiple camera configurations. All of the smartphones mentioned above have earned a spot on our list.
Leave a Comment